Friday, February 8, 2013

More Flowers (is is spring yet??)

Ok so maybe I'm a bit early to be wishing for spring, but every year around this time the dreary, chilly, damp, rain and clouds starts to get to me and I just need something to brighten my day! 
So, I chose flowers!! I just love these little bits of color and as they're scanned and extracted in their original colors, they're super easy to recolor and add to your kits! Two more packs of flower rainbows, both 25% off this weekend only, and a bundle that includes all three of my Rainbow of Flowers sets for one super low price!




And don't forget, there's still a free sample available in my store if you'd like a taste before you order the whole meal!

And if you haven't found it yet, there's also a little freebie on my fb fan page. Just like my page and click the Just4Fans tab to download!

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment