Friday, March 22, 2013

Sweet Nothings... and blue skys!

Good morning and Happy Spring!!!
I'm so excited winter is finally over. We don't get very cold weather here (the occasional snow) but it is grey and rainy EVERY DAY! It gets so tiresome and the last week or so we've started having sun and blue skys and it's warming up. The kids are back riding their bikes in the cul-de-sac, we're playing at the playground, the birds are chirping... ahhh! Looking forward to another season of lovely weather!

So, on to the goodies.. I have a Springy template pack for you this week with clouds, sun, rain and of course, a rainbow! All the things I've been seeing in my sky lately!

On sale this weekend only...



And I also have a couple of packs of doodled words, both cursive and print.. all about love, friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment