Friday, June 28, 2013

Doodle Day!! (and a freebie)

Good morning and FINALLY happy summer! Yes, I know last week was actual summer, but this week my kids are done school and it finally feels like summer!! I love not having to drag anyone out of bed (myself included) and rush off first thing in the morning. 68 days of fun ahead! (well, if I ignore the fact that I'm moving in a month, but we'll not talk about that!)

Anyhoo.. I have had some fun this past week rediscovering the joys of designing a PU kit! I did a colab with Ramona of Memory Clips and am so in love with what we created! I can't wait to share it with you next week, but  for now, it inspired me to make some CU doodles for my shop!

Here's a set of wood grain doodle overlays, leafy overlays, leafy doodles and even a freebie so you can check out my doodle-ability for free!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have. I just love anything whimsical!
As always, they're 25% off this weekend only!




Thanks for visiting and have a super weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment