Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Sneaks.. gobble gobble!

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm back with another sneak peek of a kit that is coming tomorrow from Memory Clips at ScrapMatters. The bright fun colors and gorgeous elements make this kit super versatile and fun to use! 

I created a freebie with Ramona's new kit this week. I won't spoil the surprise of what I made, but I will tell you that you may want to print it out for your dinner tables next month ;)

Here's a peek at this fantastic new kit!





Check out this thread to see some of the other CT LOs.
There will be freebies for you starting Friday on Facebook, Memory Clips Blog and in her Newsletter so, like, follow and sign up now to make sure you get them all! I won't spoil the surprise of what mine is, but I will say you might want to print it out for your holiday table ;)


Also, new from Memory Clips Templates at Brownie Scraps this week is a gorgeous double page Patchwork Template. I love these blocking pages and love using a ton of photos so this was right up my alley! I scrapped photos from a music festival we went to this summer using Memory Clips kit Bits n Pieces for it, I love the warm earthy colors in this kit!


Here is the first page

And the second page

All links will be live on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment