Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Goodies from Memory Clips!

Morning everyone, I have a couple of LOs to share with you today. I have been remiss in my blogging for Ramona so you are going to get a few in one go here! 

First up is this LO of my daughter in her first musical theater recital. They did Together at Last from the musical Annie. It was so adorable (even if they did look a bit like ladybugs! LOL)
I used Memory Clips new kit ps I Love You
Also used Memory Clips Template Love You 



Then there is this one with  the gorgeous kit So Blessed by Memory Clips and also a Memory Clips Template from the Christmas Past pack
I love the soft colors for these beach photos. I don't usually scrap in pastel, but this was perfect!

And last, but definitely not least is a page made with Memory Clips contribution to ScrapMatters' Mix-A-Kit. You have to check this out as the colors are just gorgeous and there are so many things to choose from! It will be available at ScrapMatters all through the month of February!
My little monkeys helping me to paint the bathroom. As you can see my daughter is the dramatic princessy one, she painted the same spot over and over while she danced and acted the part of a sweet young girl helping her mother paint. My son however is the "good jobber" as he puts it. Can you believe he did that whole wall by himself (he's 4)? He did such a good job, right up to the edges and great coverage. Love my little helpers!
Check out Ramona's MAK items HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment